The education Diaries

News Discuss 
In American English, school (without the need of 'a' or 'the') is used to make reference to both schools and universities. If someone is attending a school or College, People in america say that they are in school. Mice or mouses? Enable Young ones grasp irregular plural nouns using this https://pdf60470.bloggazza.com/8881413/how-education-can-save-you-time-stress-and-money


    No HTML

    HTML is disabled

Who Upvoted this Story